Nehemiah 8:10 says, "The joy of the Lord is your strength." In the past hour and a half, this has been proven to me so much. I am no longer "lethargic" as mommy says I am (and it is completely true) and I so happy and joyful and like I have all the strength in the world!
Even though the following could set me down...
- The van is broken... again. And we need a new one.
- We may not be able to go see Batman tomorrow.
- A good friend lost a baby.
- We are all exhausted and stressed out from our trip.
- Some of us are getting over being sick.
- Peter might not be able to come in September.
- We didn't get to see the Shepherd's in New Wilmington.
- Daddy has a gig on my birthday.
There wasn't a point to this post, I was just so happy I had to say something.