Sunday, August 30, 2009

Journey To London: Third Stage

So we have reached the third stage of our journey: Airport. Destination: London. (:-O)  We have a nonstop flight. I got through security OK.... *sigh of relief* Except, the beeper thing kept going off whenever I went through it, and the security guard decided I had way too many bobby pins in my hair.... So he had to call for some "female assistance" to make sure I wasn't... um... carrying anything suspicious. They decided I was fine, and we were allowed to proceed. But that was the only eventful thing. The last time I went on a plane, I was three. And it wasn't a big deal to me then. And now we're about to fly, and I have butterflies in my stomach at the thought of even taking off. :) I am excited.
 Sisters. Fellow Pilgrims. (not). But.... Fellow Travelers. (yeah). :)
 For my Daddy. :)


The above picture was taken and posted because of a name my dad has - "Broo HopHop." And we thought it was funny, especially since dad's such a coffee person. :)
 Continue to pray!

2 comments:

James said...

Ruby,
Hope you have fun on the way to London.(and when you get there) And, are you sure that you didn't have anything "suspicious"? God Bless.
-James

Angela said...

That is so cute.
:D