Monday, February 23, 2009

AHHH! TAGGED!!!!!!

Olivia Howard tagged me from Eager Hands.

okay. So rules are that... um... I have to.......

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 5th file.
3. Go to your 5th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 5 people.



This was taken in May of last year when I went to stay with the Clarkes. We were baking together, and yes, I was done using the wooden spoon. We had a lot of fun!! I LOVE to bake and cook and clean the kitchen!!! :)

Tagging is especially hard since I know a very limited number of bloggers. However, I shall try to do my best..... (BTW, more of my readers need to get blogs... :P)


Nevermind. I don't know anybody who Olivia hasn't tagged... :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a blog, Ruby!

Ruby Jean Hopkins said...

lol! I know Hannah! I even read it but I forgot to tag you!!! Sorry!!!!

I tag Hannah Lieberman :D

~Ruby

Jeffrey said...

I have a blog!
James has one, too!

Ruby Jean Hopkins said...

Mr. Gifford,

Haha! Thank you for the reminders! I hadn't seen Jamie's blog--if I could somehow get the link that would be great!! So on that end, I tag anyone who reads this blog and has a blog!! :)

~Ruby