Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ice-Skating

Thursday afternoon, the Clarkes homeschool group went ice-skating in Wheeling at Oglebay park. :D Sooo... Here's some pictures from that most enjoyable afternoon. :) (I'm kind of in a smiley-face mood... As you'll see below...)
This is Tabitha Simpson, the little sister of the Simpson girls (obviously) who I know. :) You gotta love babies... I do.

Me and Rachel on skates. Surprisingly, there aren't very many good pictures of us. But that just figures when neither one of us looks that great. :P

Beautiful Olivia, :)


Jack. He's actually a really good skater. But then he's also a boy, and boys are good at almost anything. :)


All us girls!! L to R, Emma, Olivia, Me, Jordan, Allison, Rachel.


Me Olivia and Allison. I really like Olivia's hat.



Me and Olivia dear.


Aww, Jordan!


The skating rink. It was actually a pretty good size, and there weren't tons of people there, so it was nice. I love ice-skating.


Emma and me. Ya know, I don't know why there are so many pictures of me and people. Rachel uploaded them all for me while I was playing card games with Mr. Clarke and Jack. :P



Wow, that just looks dumb. :)


And Mrs. Clarke and Catherine will end this beautiful little post. :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures--Ruby, I love how you look with your hair up!

Love,
Hannah

Ruby Jean Hopkins said...

Thank you Hannah! I was actually thinking about getting it cut really short again. But we shall see. Thanks for being so faithful in commenting—I really, really!! appreciate it!!! :)

Love,
~Ruby

Anonymous said...

Noooo, please--I beg of you, DO NOT cut your hair short!!! That would be...well, so SAD! I love long hair...

On girls, that is.

Fingers crossed,
Hannah

P.S. *Grin*

Ruby Jean Hopkins said...

O Hannah!!! I'm at a loss for words. :P Incidentally, I JUST scheduled an appointment to get it cut. I have to say I am rather excited. I had it short last year and I really do miss it. I will send you a picture (from last year) so that you might be a little more reconciled to my short hair. :)

Love you!
~Ruby

Anonymous said...

Weeeelll, okay, I guess I was pleasantly surprised when Rachel got hers cut, so maybe I will be with yours. :-)

Hugs,
Hannah

Ruby Jean Hopkins said...

Hannah!!! It's done!! It's all gone!! :P

Love,
~Ruby