Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged!

Dearest Olivia from Eager Hands has tagged me with "Six Random Thing About Me. The Rules state that I have to state the rules, so here goes:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* State the rules
* Write six random things about yourself
* Tag (about) six people by leaving comments on their blogs
* And let the person who tagged you know when you have completed your mission.

Well, this thing might not be so easy, because for one, I don't know many people with blogs, and for two, I don't know many random things about me...
  1. I have crazy dreams... And thank goodness, but they don't come true!
  2. I read approximately 220 pages of history per week.
  3. I look better in sporty clothes than in little black dresses with stockings and high heeled shoes.
  4. I like the name Corliss, and everyone wonders why I do. Oh, I also like the name Spartius.
  5. I got my ears pierced on Monday, December 13, 2004, when I was (but not exactly) 11 and 4 mos old.
  6. I am listening to Your Guardian Angel right now and it's been played 196 times.

I am going to tag...
~ My darling older sister, Chloe, at Beautiful Fidelity...
~ My dear brother Gabriel at The Notes and Past Times of Gub-Gub
... That's all I know! (pitiful I know!)

No comments: